77 stories, 1 challenge, 271 comments, and 12 friends
If you’re inclined, write sequels or prequels to anything I’ve done, and I always welcome comments and notes.
11 stories, 0 challenges, 71 comments, and 20 friends
Sometimes I write joke stories. If a story of mine is really bad, assume it’s a joke story.
31 stories, 2 challenges, 103 comments, and 14 friends
My ficly “Into the Arms of Digital Angels” (http://ficly.com/stories/2740) was expanded into a short story which got published!
Check it out here:
Took a year off from Ficly in which I did the following:
Self published a short story collection just for my wife
Moved from Southern California to Pittsburgh PA
Named Executor of the Estate of my father after he commited suicide
So it goes…
18 stories, 0 challenges, 271 comments, and 35 friends
Hello. I’m John. Please don’t make fun of me.
46 stories, 2 challenges, 164 comments, and 19 friends
Strong silent type, except when talkative. Mother, wife, writer, teacher, gamer, geek. Living.
I am currently writing two online serial novels at April Raines’ Storybook Corner. A dark fantasy called The Shadows of Sicily is the primary one. The secondary story is an exploration of community called GURD 2108. There is also a smattering of poetry.
Winner NaNoWriMo 2011, CampNaNoWriMo (June) 2012 & NaNoWriMo 2012
My favourite books include: ’Kusiel’s Avatar’ by Jacqueline Carey, ‘The Stand’ by Stephen King, ‘New Enlarged Pocket Anthology of Robert Frost’s Poems’, and ‘Unconditional Parenting’ by Alfie Kohn.
728 stories, 19 challenges, 7663 comments, and 211 friends
“Read, Reply, Ficly, or Die!” -Krully
I am a self-proclaimed member of the LoA (League of Awesomeness): Mistress of Well-Intentioned Indecision.
Special Needs Teacher, wife, mother of two, center-brained, imaginative, pragmatist. Sometimes I sing. Sometimes I take pictures. Sometimes I doodle or make stuff.
I just have too many irons in the fire.. I like fire.. it is pretty and warm.. I like to dance and sing by the fire, but I am careful. I always remember who I am.
I am Mistress Elshanor of Hawk Manor, Head Librarian, Keeper of the Secret Passageway to Mount Krully, and Keeper of the Ficlinomicon AND Kevin Lawver’s Pen. I think..
Get your ficly fandom on! http://zazzle.com/inkwells*
I wrote some free ebooks:
“For every day you take off from writing, your muse will take off three!” -Anonymous
“Do not pity the dead, pity the living; especially those who live without love.” -Dumbledore
552 stories, 5 challenges, 5998 comments, and 28 friends
Dr. Tim’s Neurotic Rules of Ficly Life
[Disclaimer: This is not intended to be binding nor in any way an expectation of general members of Ficly, league members, family members or wearers of Member’s Only jackets]
1. Comment to Story posting ratio must exceed 5:1. Goal is 10:1. In other words, I write a story then find five others (at least) upon which to comment before writing another.
2. For every solo shot or sequel of my own material, I must write a sequel or prequel to the work of another author. If I’m going easy on myself, participating in a challenge also fulfills this requirement.
3. If someone comments on one of my stories, I go find one of theirs upon which to comment. It only seems fair, and I like to think it encourages commenting.
4. Awesomeness is the goal, always. Call me on it when I fail, please.
5. Clearly mark mature content and err on the side of caution.
6. Golden Rule remains in effect for all sequels, prequels, and comments.