244 stories, 39 challenges, 156 comments, and 26 friends
Always remember how lucky you are.
552 stories, 5 challenges, 5998 comments, and 28 friends
Dr. Tim’s Neurotic Rules of Ficly Life
[Disclaimer: This is not intended to be binding nor in any way an expectation of general members of Ficly, league members, family members or wearers of Member’s Only jackets]
1. Comment to Story posting ratio must exceed 5:1. Goal is 10:1. In other words, I write a story then find five others (at least) upon which to comment before writing another.
2. For every solo shot or sequel of my own material, I must write a sequel or prequel to the work of another author. If I’m going easy on myself, participating in a challenge also fulfills this requirement.
3. If someone comments on one of my stories, I go find one of theirs upon which to comment. It only seems fair, and I like to think it encourages commenting.
4. Awesomeness is the goal, always. Call me on it when I fail, please.
5. Clearly mark mature content and err on the side of caution.
6. Golden Rule remains in effect for all sequels, prequels, and comments.
142 stories, 3 challenges, 1208 comments, and 57 friends
I dabble a little in a lot of things — writing, webcomics, gaming, photography, web design, music, and more. I’m a full-time code-wrangler and a part-time farmer with 40 acres, a lot of animals, and far, far too much to do.
728 stories, 19 challenges, 7663 comments, and 211 friends
“Read, Reply, Ficly, or Die!” -Krully
I am a self-proclaimed member of the LoA (League of Awesomeness): Mistress of Well-Intentioned Indecision.
Special Needs Teacher, wife, mother of two, center-brained, imaginative, pragmatist. Sometimes I sing. Sometimes I take pictures. Sometimes I doodle or make stuff.
I just have too many irons in the fire.. I like fire.. it is pretty and warm.. I like to dance and sing by the fire, but I am careful. I always remember who I am.
I am Mistress Elshanor of Hawk Manor, Head Librarian, Keeper of the Secret Passageway to Mount Krully, and Keeper of the Ficlinomicon AND Kevin Lawver’s Pen. I think..
Get your ficly fandom on! http://zazzle.com/inkwells*
I wrote some free ebooks:
“For every day you take off from writing, your muse will take off three!” -Anonymous
“Do not pity the dead, pity the living; especially those who live without love.” -Dumbledore
2 stories, 0 challenges, 4 comments, and 2 friends
Il faut aimer les gens, non pour soi, mais pour eux
124 stories, 0 challenges, 956 comments, and 29 friends
Story writing: an unfortunate symptom of a leaky brain.