552 stories, 6 challenges, 5998 comments, and 28 friends
Dr. Tim’s Neurotic Rules of Ficly Life
[Disclaimer: This is not intended to be binding nor in any way an expectation of general members of Ficly, league members, family members or wearers of Member’s Only jackets]
1. Comment to Story posting ratio must exceed 5:1. Goal is 10:1. In other words, I write a story then find five others (at least) upon which to comment before writing another.
2. For every solo shot or sequel of my own material, I must write a sequel or prequel to the work of another author. If I’m going easy on myself, participating in a challenge also fulfills this requirement.
3. If someone comments on one of my stories, I go find one of theirs upon which to comment. It only seems fair, and I like to think it encourages commenting.
4. Awesomeness is the goal, always. Call me on it when I fail, please.
5. Clearly mark mature content and err on the side of caution.
6. Golden Rule remains in effect for all sequels, prequels, and comments.
728 stories, 20 challenges, 7663 comments, and 211 friends
“Read, Reply, Ficly, or Die!” -Krully
I am a self-proclaimed member of the LoA (League of Awesomeness): Mistress of Well-Intentioned Indecision.
Special Needs Teacher, wife, mother of two, center-brained, imaginative, pragmatist. Sometimes I sing. Sometimes I take pictures. Sometimes I doodle or make stuff.
I just have too many irons in the fire.. I like fire.. it is pretty and warm.. I like to dance and sing by the fire, but I am careful. I always remember who I am.
I am Mistress Elshanor of Hawk Manor, Head Librarian, Keeper of the Secret Passageway to Mount Krully, and Keeper of the Ficlinomicon AND Kevin Lawver’s Pen. I think..
Get your ficly fandom on! http://zazzle.com/inkwells*
I wrote some free ebooks:
“For every day you take off from writing, your muse will take off three!” -Anonymous
“Do not pity the dead, pity the living; especially those who live without love.” -Dumbledore
81 stories, 3 challenges, 70 comments, and 26 friends
British-born writer and geek humorist living and working in Los Angeles, California.
I’m the writer and host of PortsCenter (http://portscenter.tv/), the co-creator and co-writer of Dalek Gary (http://twitter.com/dalekgary), the co-creator and Head writer for scifi-comedy webcomic “Jump Leads” (jump-leads.com), and the co-writer of Left 4 Dead parody webseries “Boomer’s Day Off” (benpaddon.net/boomers-day-off/).
You can find my old ficlets here – http://ficlets.ficly.com/authors/benpaddon
3 stories, 0 challenges, 6 comments, and 2 friends
I’m just this guy, you know?
1 story, 0 challenges, 0 comments, and 0 friends