552 stories, 6 challenges, 5998 comments, and 28 friends
Dr. Tim’s Neurotic Rules of Ficly Life
[Disclaimer: This is not intended to be binding nor in any way an expectation of general members of Ficly, league members, family members or wearers of Member’s Only jackets]
1. Comment to Story posting ratio must exceed 5:1. Goal is 10:1. In other words, I write a story then find five others (at least) upon which to comment before writing another.
2. For every solo shot or sequel of my own material, I must write a sequel or prequel to the work of another author. If I’m going easy on myself, participating in a challenge also fulfills this requirement.
3. If someone comments on one of my stories, I go find one of theirs upon which to comment. It only seems fair, and I like to think it encourages commenting.
4. Awesomeness is the goal, always. Call me on it when I fail, please.
5. Clearly mark mature content and err on the side of caution.
6. Golden Rule remains in effect for all sequels, prequels, and comments.