The OCW's Friends
552 stories, 5 challenges, 5998 comments, and 28 friends
Dr. Tim’s Neurotic Rules of Ficly Life
[Disclaimer: This is not intended to be binding nor in any way an expectation of general members of Ficly, league members, family members or wearers of Member’s Only jackets]
1. Comment to Story posting ratio must exceed 5:1. Goal is 10:1. In other words, I write a story then find five others (at least) upon which to comment before writing another.
2. For every solo shot or sequel of my own material, I must write a sequel or prequel to the work of another author. If I’m going easy on myself, participating in a challenge also fulfills this requirement.
3. If someone comments on one of my stories, I go find one of theirs upon which to comment. It only seems fair, and I like to think it encourages commenting.
4. Awesomeness is the goal, always. Call me on it when I fail, please.
5. Clearly mark mature content and err on the side of caution.
6. Golden Rule remains in effect for all sequels, prequels, and comments.
35 stories, 0 challenges, 29 comments, and 31 friends
I’m wytherwings, also known as Camille.
I’m so excited! I’ve missed ficlets and our whole family so much… it’s great to be back =]
I’m a proud member of the LoA, and with my buddy George, we are the Awesome Twins.
I like eating cold pizza for breakfast. And sleeping with wet hair. the sound of rain, and the smell of books. I like minty gum and red vines and candy canes. I like playing cards and dancing around to bands like Natalie Portman’s Shaved Head. I like singing to David Bowie and doodling on my jeans. I like to surprise people. Hi =]
10 stories, 1 challenge, 59 comments, and 34 friends
Ficly, Ficly, Ficly.
I can’t wait to endeavor into your boundless grasps of thoughts and proceedings of Ficly writers’ absurd rantings.
I’m OTOC; you may (or may not?) have encountered me from the previous site, Ficlets.
I’d like to think I’ve improved, but that’s not up to me. I can only record my growth through your (yes, YOUR!) feedback – of which I crave.
If you’re as lame and strange as I am, we’ll get along incredibly.
I’m in the LoA – but I can’t, for the life of me, remember what my title MoA stands for. Something-of-Awesomeness, for sure.
For whatever reason, you’ll likely find me writing more poems than stories.
“Because with you and me writing, 1024 characters is a sentence, not a story.”
I love vocabulary.
And Icy Tea.
Is it lame that I think I have the honor of being friends with so many people?
Insert Pen Name Here said it best:
“Three cheers for the return of Ficleteers!”