Pablo Vilas' Friends
128 stories, 27 challenges, 305 comments, and 44 friends
eReaders: Monthly digests up to December 2012 are available at https://www.box.com/shared/yg7eom74zq.
124 stories, 0 challenges, 956 comments, and 29 friends
Story writing: an unfortunate symptom of a leaky brain.
552 stories, 6 challenges, 5998 comments, and 28 friends
Dr. Tim’s Neurotic Rules of Ficly Life
[Disclaimer: This is not intended to be binding nor in any way an expectation of general members of Ficly, league members, family members or wearers of Member’s Only jackets]
1. Comment to Story posting ratio must exceed 5:1. Goal is 10:1. In other words, I write a story then find five others (at least) upon which to comment before writing another.
2. For every solo shot or sequel of my own material, I must write a sequel or prequel to the work of another author. If I’m going easy on myself, participating in a challenge also fulfills this requirement.
3. If someone comments on one of my stories, I go find one of theirs upon which to comment. It only seems fair, and I like to think it encourages commenting.
4. Awesomeness is the goal, always. Call me on it when I fail, please.
5. Clearly mark mature content and err on the side of caution.
6. Golden Rule remains in effect for all sequels, prequels, and comments.
132 stories, 3 challenges, 218 comments, and 17 friends
Plagued with a million stories in my mind. Can’t finish a one of them. This site should help :)
362 stories, 4 challenges, 832 comments, and 29 friends
Master of the Armory and Chief Nibmaker of Our Strange and Wonderful House. It’s a pleasure to meet you.
Like many others in this community, I have no qualifications for writing except a head full of ideas and a passion for good storytelling.
You can find me at email@example.com, or you may bump into me elsewhere on the internet as HSAR.