Rachel Addison Miller's Friends
157 stories, 11 challenges, 1072 comments, and 98 friends
I’m an English Major at ODU in Virginia, working to become a professional author.
145 stories, 3 challenges, 2580 comments, and 433 friends
We were two against the world. Now the odds are slightly against me.
54 stories, 5 challenges, 689 comments, and 15 friends
I write some things, I bullshit others. My age is a secret. Second class gramma ninja extraordinaire, international spy for the League of Awesomeness. Shhhhhh….
Thanks to Phil Plait of Bad Astronomy for leading me to this site.
43 stories, 7 challenges, 379 comments, and 27 friends
I have a way to go with fiction writing, and am finding Ficly challenging and inspiring… kind words are nice, but I’d be delighted to receive constructive criticism when you have it!
728 stories, 20 challenges, 7663 comments, and 211 friends
“Read, Reply, Ficly, or Die!” -Krully
I am a self-proclaimed member of the LoA (League of Awesomeness): Mistress of Well-Intentioned Indecision.
Special Needs Teacher, wife, mother of two, center-brained, imaginative, pragmatist. Sometimes I sing. Sometimes I take pictures. Sometimes I doodle or make stuff.
I just have too many irons in the fire.. I like fire.. it is pretty and warm.. I like to dance and sing by the fire, but I am careful. I always remember who I am.
I am Mistress Elshanor of Hawk Manor, Head Librarian, Keeper of the Secret Passageway to Mount Krully, and Keeper of the Ficlinomicon AND Kevin Lawver’s Pen. I think..
Get your ficly fandom on! http://zazzle.com/inkwells*
I wrote some free ebooks:
“For every day you take off from writing, your muse will take off three!” -Anonymous
“Do not pity the dead, pity the living; especially those who live without love.” -Dumbledore
50 stories, 3 challenges, 147 comments, and 10 friends
I’m just the average college student trying to keep my A’s, drinking a lot of tea and spending a lot of time with words.
NaNoWriMo? Send me a note!
58 stories, 3 challenges, 1231 comments, and 278 friends
“The road to hell is paved with adverbs.” ~Stephen King
23 stories, 0 challenges, 41 comments, and 10 friends
552 stories, 6 challenges, 5998 comments, and 28 friends
Dr. Tim’s Neurotic Rules of Ficly Life
[Disclaimer: This is not intended to be binding nor in any way an expectation of general members of Ficly, league members, family members or wearers of Member’s Only jackets]
1. Comment to Story posting ratio must exceed 5:1. Goal is 10:1. In other words, I write a story then find five others (at least) upon which to comment before writing another.
2. For every solo shot or sequel of my own material, I must write a sequel or prequel to the work of another author. If I’m going easy on myself, participating in a challenge also fulfills this requirement.
3. If someone comments on one of my stories, I go find one of theirs upon which to comment. It only seems fair, and I like to think it encourages commenting.
4. Awesomeness is the goal, always. Call me on it when I fail, please.
5. Clearly mark mature content and err on the side of caution.
6. Golden Rule remains in effect for all sequels, prequels, and comments.