48 stories, 0 challenges, 103 comments, and 45 friends
Writer, teacher, & hopeless romantic with a penchant for falling for fictional characters.
10 stories, 0 challenges, 18 comments, and 4 friends
I write things. I design things. I am also a co-founder of Gameplaywright Press.
3 stories, 0 challenges, 6 comments, and 2 friends
I’m just this guy, you know?
552 stories, 6 challenges, 5998 comments, and 28 friends
Dr. Tim’s Neurotic Rules of Ficly Life
[Disclaimer: This is not intended to be binding nor in any way an expectation of general members of Ficly, league members, family members or wearers of Member’s Only jackets]
1. Comment to Story posting ratio must exceed 5:1. Goal is 10:1. In other words, I write a story then find five others (at least) upon which to comment before writing another.
2. For every solo shot or sequel of my own material, I must write a sequel or prequel to the work of another author. If I’m going easy on myself, participating in a challenge also fulfills this requirement.
3. If someone comments on one of my stories, I go find one of theirs upon which to comment. It only seems fair, and I like to think it encourages commenting.
4. Awesomeness is the goal, always. Call me on it when I fail, please.
5. Clearly mark mature content and err on the side of caution.
6. Golden Rule remains in effect for all sequels, prequels, and comments.
2 stories, 0 challenges, 11 comments, and 14 friends
3 stories, 0 challenges, 1 comment, and 0 friends
I’m an astronomer, blogger, author, skeptic, and a few other things. I am dabbling here for fun. And practice.
54 stories, 5 challenges, 689 comments, and 15 friends
I write some things, I bullshit others. My age is a secret. Second class gramma ninja extraordinaire, international spy for the League of Awesomeness. Shhhhhh….
Thanks to Phil Plait of Bad Astronomy for leading me to this site.