I’m Shivani. I joined Ficly to express my true inner self through my writing/stories. I’m not that good of a writer, but by reading other people’s stories I became inspired to do work of my own.
Anyway, besides writing my own stories, I LOVE to read. To those who love reading any type of genre, I reccomend the book:
I am the Messenger By: Markus Zusak
It’s a new book which isn’t very popular, but it surely deserves to be. I read it recently and seriously it’s surely in my 5 books. It’s new type of book with a unique story no one mimic. It doesn’t need a sequel to make it better. It’s pretty much on its own. (But I wouldn’t mind if he made a sequel!)
Also, as you see by my username, I LOVE the Twilight Series. But, I am the Messenger is a book that could beat Twilight. (But for me, I love them both the same!) <3 <3 <3
Beside Ficly, I spend most of my time on WeeWorld. It’s pretty addicting. If you have an account, please tell me! We could become friends… if you like.
My Top Ten Books:
10. The Lighting Thief- Rick Riordan
09. The Sea of Monsters- Rick Riordan
08. Titan’s Curse- Rick Riordan
07. Battle of the Labyrinth- Rick Riordan
06. New Moon- Stephanie Meyer
05. Truth About Forever- Sarah Dessen
04. TheThe Invention of Hugo Cabret- Brian Selznick/ The Song of the Sparrow- Lisa Ann Sandell
03. Eclipse- Stephanie Meyer
02. Breaking Dawn- Stephanie Meyer/Speak- Laurie Halse Anderson
01. I am the Messenger- Markus Zusak/Twilight-Stephanie Meyer/The Choice- Nicholas Sparks
The Choice is a book I just finished on 4/30/09. I reccomend it to all who love a great and tender love story. I enjoyed it so much that I am sad that I finished it. :( I loved the simple story it portrays and you should read it if you want a sweet cute relaxing book.
Midnight.Sun didn't create any challenges.