Remixing... King Lear
In this challenge, you are to use in a single story at least 5 of the following 10 lines, which I have selected more or less at random and on whim, from William Shakespeare’s King Lear.
1. What paper were you reading?
2. You, you, sirrah, where’s my daughter?
3. Look, sir, I bleed.
4. Vengeance! plague! death! confusion!
5. True, my good boy.
6. First let me talk with this philosopher.
7. Made she no verbal question?
8. Away, and let me die.
9. Sir, you speak nobly.
10. My sickness grows upon me.
The lines must be integral to the story and not incidental. No other restrictions.