Remixing... Desire Under the Elms
In this challenge, you are to use in a single story at least 4 of the following 10 lines, which I have selected more or less at random and on whim, from Eugene O’Neill’s Desire Under the Elms.
1. I smells bacon!
2. Whar’ll ye git the money?
3. She’s been purty fur twenty year!
4. Reckon it’s the likker?
5. An’ bury it—fur all we cares!
6. They’s no one hereabouts.
7. ’Tain’t noways impossible, be it?
8. Why don’t ye dance, damn ye?
9. Then grease yer elbow an’ go it!
10. Yer veins is full o’ mud an’ water!
The lines must be integral to the story and not incidental. No other restrictions.