Remixing... The Frogs
In this challenge, you are to use in a single story at least 4 of the following 10 lines, which I have selected more or less at random and on whim, from Aristophanes’s The Frogs.
1. Come now, that comical joke?
2. How can you when you’re riding?
3. And then I awoke, and lo!
4. Please dab a sponge of water on my heart.
5. There’s such a smell of onions.
6. And see they are carrying out a body now.
7. Pay me two drachmas, or it’s no use talking.
8. Now stretch your arms full length before you.
9. When I do that, I can’t contain myself.
10. And now I see the most ferocious monster.
The lines must be integral to the story and not incidental. No other restrictions.